While I love having a bassinet in my room when my babies were little having a crib in their room is essential. I made sure when I made that purchase that it was a crib that would grow with my child and that it was well made to last. Kids can be pretty rough on everything haha. Babyletto is one of those companies that produce incredible nursery furniture that you know will last through multiple children.
Who Is Babyletto?
For over 10 years Babyletto has been designing and producing the most awarded recognized nursery furniture. Their collection of Greenguard Gold Certified products has been scientifically proven to help reduce indoor air pollution and create a healthier home. They are a minority-owned business and as such strive to support marginalized communities and organizations such as Harlem Children’s Zone, Baby2Baby, Pacific Environment, Cayton Children’s Museum, and AdoptTogether.
Hudson 3 -1 Crib
This is Babyletto’s best-selling crib and for good reason! It’s sleek and modern design along with the ability to convert into a toddler bed and then into a daybed. It has stylish rounded spindles, a solid frame, and turned-out feet. Made with solid New Zealand pine wood and screened for harmful chemicals to ensure it meets GREENGUARD GOLD Certification. The conversion kit is also included which is fantastic as most brands you must purchase this separately. Here are some more fantastic features of the Hudson.
- Greenguard Gold Certified – The Hudson has been tested for over 10,000 chemical emissions and VOCs, undergoing rigorous scientific testing to meet some of the world’s most stringent chemical emissions requirements. It contributes to cleaner indoor air, creating a healthier environment for your baby to sleep, play, and grow.
- Grows With Baby – The low-profile design allows you to easily put a newborn to rest. And with four adjustable mattress positions, you can lower the mattress height as your baby learns to sit and stand.
- Sustainable – Made with sustainably sourced solid New Zealand pine wood, one of the most renewable woods available.
- Safety – Finished in a non-toxic multi-step painting and staining process that is lead and phthalate safe which exceeds ASTM International and U.S. CPSC safety standards.
- Weight – Stop using when your child begins to climb or reaches 35 inches Toddler Bed: 50 lbs
- Complete Your Nursery – Shop the full Hudson collection of matching dressers and versatile décor pieces here