Fitting multiple car seats in the back of your vehicle can be a challenge. Thankfully, Clek has come out with a narrow convertible car seat loaded with safety features, sleek design, and more. All of their car seats are thoughtfully made and designed from newborn car seats all the way to boosters your little ones are protected with Clek.
Their team is made up of parents just like us wanting the safest car seats for their children and ours. Looking to the rigid car seat regulations of the UK Clek set out to build some of the safest seats on the market without compromising on looks or price. Clek products are designed and engineered in Canada and assembled in the United States which I love to see.
The fllo is one of the safest convertible car seats on the market supporting extended rear-facing use. Built with safety as its main concern the Fllo has a steel anti-rebound bar, Clek’s patented EACT energy management system, and advanced side-impact protection, with deep side wings, energy-absorbing foam layers, and an adjustable structural headrest. Plus, lots of other incredible features I would love to share with all of you.
- Extended Rear Facing – having the option for my kids to extend rear face was extremely important to me when choosing my children’s car seats.
- Anti-Rebound Bar – Prevents rebounding when rear-facing in a frontal collision and rotation in a side-impact collision; while also improving installation by nesting firmly and evenly into the flat part of the vehicle seat.
- Advanced Side Impact Protection System – Protects the child with its adjustable headrest, deep side wings, and dual layers of energy-absorbing EPP foam for maximum side-impact protection.
- Energy-Absorbing Crumple Technology (EACT) – Energy-Absorbing Crumple Technology (EACT) transfers crash forces away from the child and into the aluminum honeycomb deformable cores that are integrated into the seat base.
- Secure Latch (UAS) Connection – Ensures a simple, solid, and secure installation in your vehicle.
- Adjustable Head Rest
- 9 Year Expiration
- Recyclable Through Clek – Clek is the only car seat company to have a car seat recycling program in North America.
- Free From Chemicals – They became the first car seat company to remove brominated and chlorinated flame retardants from their car seats in 2014. In 2018, they introduced the world’s first convertible car seats and booster seats made without any added flame retardants, featuring ethically sourced 100% Merino wool.
Their products are carried at many baby stores across the USA and Canada but, you can also purchase from them online here!