From our last many posts you know we are a sucker for a product that grows with your child. We also love something that is more compact and fits in seamlessly in any space. Nuna has come out with a fabulous swing that checks all of those boxes. You will soon see why they were at the top of our list and why they call it the leaf.
Who Is Nuna?
Inspired by the Dutch design Nuna puts Craftsmanship, clean lines, and thoughtful solutions at the forefront of each product they make. Safety is of course at the top of their list and as such their products go through rigorous testing before leaving their factory. They also have their products Greenguard Gold certified to ensure they are free from all harmful chemicals. Nuna is well known for its car seats, strollers, and in-home products.
Let’s be honest our outlets are overloaded with the number of electronics we use on a daily basis. Anything we can do to minimize that I will do. Thankfully, this amazing swing does not use electricity! A gentle nudge sends this seat swaying back and forth calming your little one. There are even more features we love so read along.
- Harness – The seat pad with a 3-point harness is removable and transitions to a toddler seat
- Recline – Three recline positions. Move up. Down. And sway everywhere in between
- No Electricity Needed – Motor free ride—no batteries, cords, buzz, or noise
- Removable Fabric – Removable GOTS™ certified organic insert fabric assures only the best touches baby
- Greenguard Gold Certified – This means that they have been thoroughly tested and certified to meet stringent emissions standards for over 360 volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and chemical emissions.
- Entertainment – Toy bar with plush toys included with purchase
- Movement – Ultra smooth and quiet side-to-side motion lasts unassisted with a gentle push for up to 2 minutes
- Locking – Easily locks in a stationary position for feeding or playtime
- Stage 1 – From birth until the child can sit upright or can climb out unassisted. Discontinue stage one use when infant can sit upright, push up on hands and knees or climb out unassisted (age around 5 months) and is unable to walk.
- Stage 2 – For use as a chair when the child is able to walk. Discontinue stage two use when your child reaches 130 lbs.
Do you think the Nuna leaf is more of a bouncer or seat? I think it is a combo of both!